My Solar Life, Inc. & MySolarLife.com Limited Warranty
- This limited warranty is provided by My Solar Life, Inc. to you as the original purchaser of the My Solar Life-branded product(s) you purchased (the “Product”).
- We warrant the Product to you against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use for 90 days from the date of your original retail purchase from us. If the Product proves defective during the warranty period, and you follow the instructions that we will provide to you for returning the Product, we will, at our option, replace the Product with either a new or a refurbished Product that is the same as or similar to the Product you purchased.
- There is no assurance, representation or warranty that any replacement Product will be identical to or will offer the same functionalities as the Product returned to us. Technological advances and Product availability may result in your receiving a replacement Product with a lower selling price than the original Product you purchased. In all cases, Product comparability will be determined by us at our sole discretion.
- This limited warranty applies only to Products purchased within the United States (including the lower 48 states, the District of Columbia, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, but excluding APO/FPO addresses that are outside of those named jurisdictions) (collectively, the “Territory”).
- Replacement and repaired Products or parts will only be shipped to addresses within the Territory.
- This limited warranty applies only to hardware components of the Product. This limited warranty applies only to Products that are not subject to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or other external causes, unauthorized use, alterations or repair, or commercial use. This limited warranty is not transferable to any subsequent purchaser or recipient of the Product.
- This limited warranty applies to any replacement Product or part, or to any repair, for the remainder of the original warranty period or for 90 days from its shipment to you, whichever period is longer. All parts and Products that you return to us and for which we give you a replacement will become our property upon our receipt, and you agree that any unexpired part of this limited warranty on the replaced or refunded part or Product also transfers to us. Failure to ship the damaged part or Product back to us may result in your being charged for the replacement part or Product at full retail price.
- How to Obtain Service. To obtain instructions on how to obtain service under this limited warranty, contact customer service at 1- 800-651-9167 or, alternately, go to http://www.mysolarphone.com/support and click the “Contact Us” button on the page.
- Customer service will ask you questions to determine your eligibility under this limited warranty. If you are eligible, a replacement order will be issued, and you’ll be given instructions for returning the defective Product, postage paid. If we choose to send you a replacement or to repair your product, we will pay the cost of shipping the replacement or repaired Product to you.
- Product Return Procedure:
- To return a product to MySolar Life, Inc., you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number within 30 days of purchase. My Solar Life, Inc., will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days within which return products must be received by the My Solar Life, Inc.. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to the My Solar Life, Inc.. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, My Solar Life’s Return Procedure will be breached and My Solar Life, Inc., will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component.
- My Solar Life, Inc., will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, My Solar Life, Inc., reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on end of life and special order products if customer has not purchased an Extended Warranty Plan.
- The Terms & Conditions for the MySolarPhone.com website as they exist and are amended from time to time, are incorporated into this limited warranty by reference, including without limitation the limitations of liability, disclaimers, choice of venue and jurisdictional provisions. In the case of any inconsistencies between the Terms & Conditions and this limited warranty, this limited warranty will control. All subsequent amendments to the Terms & Conditions are automatically incorporated herein at the time of the amendment. You can access the current version of the Terms & Conditions at http://www.mysolarphone.com/terms-conditions/
- Further Limitations. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES. IF WE CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES WILL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICE AS DETERMINED BY US IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO OUR EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
PURCHASE EXTENDED WARRANTY BY CLICKING HERE